Here are some suggestions for making business meetings more productive, efficient and effective.
Based on readers’ feedback, I have split this article into the following separate blog posts.
- Use these Posted Signs for Productive Meetings in your meeting rooms and offices
- Consider using this Template For Requesting a Meeting
- Consider using this format for your weekly staff meetings.
- Sample Templates for Replying to Meeting Requests & Polite Ways to Decline Meetings
- Suggestions for When to have and when not to schedule meetings
- Leave some time to breathe. Use the 50/25 Meeting Format
- Guidelines for using Laptops, Smartphones and Other Communications Devices in Meetings
(Updated February 22, 2014.)