On April 8-9 2016, the Global Editors Network (GEN), The Huffington Post and Change.org will gather the best media innovators in New York for a two-day Editors Lab focused on developing innovative news prototypes.
Impact Journalism: How can news organizations develop innovative and interactive ways to create impact by connecting audiences with issues they care about?
- Ainsley O’Connell, Fast Company, @ainsleyoc
- Evangeline de Bourgoing, Global Editors Network, @edebourgoing
- Jordan Hewson, Founding Editor of Global Citizen, Founder of Speakable
- Rajiv Pant, Tribune Publishing, @rajivpant
- Samantha Barry, CNN, @samanthabarry
- Sree Sreenivasan, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, @sree
Further information at the source: http://www.globaleditorsnetwork.org/programmes/editors-lab/the-huffington-post-and-changeorg-editors-lab/